Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dear Future Husband,

It's unsettling to have to admit but truly, I am not ready for you and honestly you may not be ready for me. And no, I haven't met you yet (or maybe I have and haven't a clue) but I get so overwhelmed when I think of you. To know that you are out there waiting, unknowingly, because God made you just for me is an overwhelming thought. That is why I am so thankful for you already. I try to imagine everything about you, even the smallest details. I imagine your beautiful eyes, the smile that you have designated just for me, your laugh that spreads joy. I could go and on because lately, you've been at the top of the list of things that I think about. After I've fixed Tierra, I can't wait to meet you and share our Godly connection. I can't wait fall in love with you and create memories, inside jokes, a bond and babies. Yes, a little humor because I know that you will have an out of this world sense of humor. I'm so anxious to meet you. Just know that on this day, May 14th, 2014 at 1:50, I made a vow to become a better person to create the perfect partner for you, so that we may finally get this show on the road. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment